Monday, February 21, 2011

CCCC #7 - Paisley Cricut Cartridge

Hello Everyone,

Well today is Monday and that means its time for another Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge. Meriah and I saw alot of great projects for last weeks challenge using The Rock Princess Cartridge. I want to thank each and every single one of you for joining our challenge and voting as well. This week the polls showed that Paisley had won as This week's cartridge you can find the Mr.Linky, the winner from last week, and the Poll for next weeks cartridges over at my friend Meriah's Blog you can go to her blog by clicking HERE!

I went with a cards this week

Here is the card I made featuring the Pink By Design - Feelin' Groovy Stamp Set:
Head on over to Meriah's Blog for full details by CLICKING HERE!

Happy Crafting!

18 comments:

  1. your card is definitely groovy!!!
    esigmon at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!!so cute!!!
    sweetlilcricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoe, perfect for the groovy sentiment!
    I don't have this cartridge yet so I can't participate :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awsome card!! And the embossing is so perfect! TFS :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that shoe ! great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That card bring back old memory of the shoes I worried back in them days. Now my feet hurt LOL.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Have a great day :)
    Delama

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh, this is sooo stinkin' cute!!! Love all the bright colors & the embossing for the base of the shoe is pure genious!!!

    Wendy, aka Roo
    http://gilbyscraftster.blogspot.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. too cute Paula! love the dimension of it!

    TFS

    Tisha
    http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the card the embossing just makes it look oh so real !! Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a groovy shoe. I love shoes in any color, shape or size.

    Sue
    rolfe974@prodigy.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. that shoe is so cute! Makes me want that cartridge now!:)
    Rebecca
    thebcrafters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cool! Love the embossing and the great colors!

    ReplyDelete