Sunday, October 23, 2011

Step by Step...

Hi Everyone!

Happy Sunday! Today is my Design Day over at Pink by Design! I am so happy to finally be sneaking one of the November Releases! This has got to be one of my favorite sentiments! but before we get to the sentiment. I want to tell you that I love my irock and the templates that you can get. Altough I love the templates I hate working around them. So Here is what I like to do.

Step 1. Choose the location of your template:

Step 2. With a pen or pencil make small dots in the center of each circle in the template (I used a pen so i could see the dots)

Step 3. remove template

step 4. Start adhereing the gems to your project

Step 5. Once you are finished you can move on to step 6...
Step 6. Finish your project.

Now how cute is that sentiment as a pregnancy announcement? We're growing by two feet! I absolutely love it! Stay tuned for information about the Next PBD release!!! Coming very soon!!!

Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

  1. Paula so adorable love those little feet! Thanks for your post the other day on Designed by Pink Stamp of the month Club went ans signed up got my first set of stamps on Friday can't wait to use them....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so sweet. Those little feet are adorable. :) I do not have an irock, but I'm thinkin' I might need one. ;)
    Nita
    www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaw, this is such a cute announcement. I love the little feet and the cute little gems. I need to pull my i-rock back out:) and great sentiment:) TFS!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable card!! I really do have to get myself an Irock!!

    TFS!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete