Thursday, November 3, 2011

Sneak Peak #3

CLICK HERE for Wacky Wednesday

Hi Everyone!

Happy Thursday! I hope you are all enjoying this week as much as I am! Burn and all overall it's been a great week. In preparation for the Super Awesome November Release over at Pink by Design Here is another sneak! I can't wait you all to see what Sarah has in store for all of you! This literally has to be my favorite release to date! You are gonna love it all!!!!

Take a look at this adorable Baby Card! It's Simple and I used one of the sets Sarah is Releasing this Friday!!!!

I will be at the Ustream on Friday November 4th! OMG that is Tomorrow! Also don't forget about Pink by Design's Fan Flash Friday! I hope you will all be there with me! Don't Miss Out!

Tomorrow I will have a similar Girly Card for you! Stop by!

Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Excited for the Ustream tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! I love the paper and the pretty crinkle ribbon:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete