Friday, December 23, 2011

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

Hi Everyone!

I promise in 2012 this blog will be more alive! I have been so busy with the holidays and work that crafting has sort of taken the back seat.... I know NOT GOOD! but now I am preparing for 2012... Maybe a New Year's Blog hop! I love the holidays but I can't wait to get back into the swing of things!

Now on to our Wacky Wednesday Winners!

we have 2 winners that will win a $10 Pink by Design Gift Card each!

The first winner is #23



The second winner is #6


Congrats Ladies! send me an email at morethanfavors@gmail.com and I will get the giftcards emailed to you!

Happy Holidays!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I am emailing you my address. Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners. If you do a hop, let me know. Would love to be a part of it.

    Merry Christmas,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Paula, Looking forward to it and Thank you for all the wonderful challenges this year and here is wish you a Merry Christmas and a very Healthy New Year. I will E-mail you my info
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete